March 24, 2009

A beat, a guitar and a bucket of paint

I've been sleeping in the new house for a few days now. In the evenings there's lots of work to do. Painting, building the kitchen, moving stuff around... things like that. Nothing beats a good intrumental as a soundtrack to this kind of work.

I just painted the heater pipes with these little diamonds playing in the background. Next? Maybe some Ventures or Dick Dale. It's all good.

It's been a bit quiet here on this blog lately, maybe. As you can tell I'm very busy and will be for a while. If you get bored, send me a mixtape with your favourite instrumentals... I've still got a lot of painting to do.

Download (Mediafire)
1. The Beat Poets - Surf's up
2. The Lorimer Sound - Block party
3. Jonathan Richman & the Modern Lovers - Egyptian reggae
4. The Treble Spankers - A man called curse
5. Link Wray & His Ray Men - Rumble

1 comment:

Kippers said...

Good to know you're still around. I'm about to move house myself soon and I'll be doing plenty of decorating as well. We have so much in common! ;)