January 22, 2009

Daydreaming about sleeping

There's only one word to describe the state I've been in this week: zombie. I haven't slept a wink. And indeed, my mind is on the blink. I sat down tonight for a long post about God (don't ask), but instead I ended up staring at my screen for five minutes, quite blankly. I'll take the easy way out now, and try again after some weeks of sleep.

Here's some music to keep you awake.

Download (Mediafire)
1. Dum Dum Girls - Don't talk to me
2. Hot Lava - Apple+Option+Fire
3. Second-Hand Furniture - That's where he blew your head off

3 comments:

Dimitra Daisy said...

I'm looking forward to that post. In the meantime, sleep well!

Songs for Girls said...

if it's any comfort, i've had a good 10 hour sleep every day this week.....

Dennis said...

Yeah yeah rub it in, won't you? I'm glad for you though. Together we might hit a good average of 7 hours a night.