May 13, 2008

Postponing any effort

It's much too warm to even consider cracking my brain over a more interesting post.

Happiness about the overwhelming amount of sunshine is the main sentiment, but I also feel a slight doom caused by a creeping feeling of déjà vu. Last year we had a very early heatwave, and that was where Summer ended before it even officially began. Hopefully this year's Weather Gods will be a bit more considerate with my needs and wishes.

Anyway, it had been a week or so, and I thought to maybe have you keep liking me somewhat I'd post some random songs that do not have a lot to do with anything. You know, just 'cause I like 'em. So here you have it:

Download (Mediafire)
1. Avett Brothers - At the beach
2. Chris & Mollie - Transition trade
3. Nosoträsh - Gloria
4. Coralie Clément - Ça valait la peine
5. Nixon - There's too much soul on YR mixtape

For a lovely mix that suits the hot weather perfectly, hop by at Marianthi's.

No comments: